As we travel and minister, we live off of our retirement accounts. Our relocation from Denver to Florida used quite a few more of those resources than we anticipated. We especially ask for your prayers as we seek ways to glorify God in our travel adventures. If you’d like to help support us financially as well (much appreciated!), please use the following secure donation button. This is a Paypal service through which you can donate using either your PayPal account, or using a debit/credit card of your choice. You’ll receive an email receipt. NOTE: 97.1% of your donation will come to us. The other 2.9% will go to Paypal as transaction/admin fees.